A short summary of your project
We are raising £750 to fund our very own event which will result in an evening with Terri Stromeyer and hopefully a great mark for our assessment! Preferably a first! The evening will be completely created and managed by us. it will consist of the medium Terri using her gift to wow us all. It will take place in the old theatre in Bath on December 11th, feel free to buy tickets here and share this page along with our ticket sale site!
Who are you?
We are a group of four girls from Bath Spa University creating our own event! Among us are Adriana. Georgia, Scarlett and Tillie. We are passionate about creating the best event we possibly can so need your donations to help us achieve this!
Our event is unique and a little controversial! many disagree and don't believe in meduimship but there are many believers out there! We hope to fit into a niche market and create a magical evening for anyone, whether they believe or not!
- we are creating, managing, organizing and delivering an event as part of our university course
- Its so important to us, not only because our grade depends on it, but because we are putting so much time, work and effort into making our event special and the best that it can possibly be!
- by donating you will be helping us pay for a venue, for Terri Stromeyer and funding for additional extras such as food, drink and other surprises. you will be funding our ideas and making them a reality!
Where will the money go?
- if our minimum is hit we will be able to pay for the venue and have some money left over to buy food and drinks. along with the rewards for donating.
- if our full target is hit (it would be amazing!) we could pay for our chosen venue, our chosen act, food, drink, security and other staff needed. printing costs ad petrol will all be covered! we can also pay to decorate the venue and a few extra surprises on the day! And of course the rewards for donating!!!
- if we raise even more than our target (that would be absolutely incredible!) we can pay for all of the above and even more! we are still coming up with new ideas and suggestions of how to use the funds such as goodie bags and complimentary drinks.
- we will give updates as often as possible on where we are with funding and the organisation and delivery of our event.
- Venue hire (one day/night): £250-£400
- Act: £400
- Travel (act,staff and us): £100
- food and drinks: £100-£200
- marketing/posters : £100
- Note that all numbers and items above are completely made up! these are just estimates!
- We have some fab rewards to thank everyone who donates, whatever the amount you might give. Check them out.
Find us here
Follow us to find out how we're doing!
Facebook events page:
Help us succeed!
- We need as many people as possible to be talking about our project.
- You don't need to give money to help us succeed! Please share this project with anyone you think would support us – on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, by email, telephone, in a chat over the fence or on your blog.
- In fact, share it with everyone you know as we think it's a great idea, and the more people who know about it, the more likely we are to make this work out brilliantly.
- And we know we said you don't need to give money to help us, but we'd love it if you did! Please sponsor us and help make this happen.