A short summary of Our project
We are raising some money to help us get to the European Dance Championships in Prague at the end of this month! The money would go towards flights, accommodation and entrance fees. We expect to pay around £300 each (we are all students!) but we didn't want to turn down this incredible opportunity as we were personally invited to attend! We were the only Jazz team in the UK to achieve the minimum score required for an invite. We have already made a small amount of the total cost in fundraising, but need your help.
Who are we?
We are a team of dancers made up of students mainly within Bath Spa University. We have expanded our team for this competition, and are now made up of 18 young ladies who love to dance!
We are the only UK team to be invited to this competition, and this will be a first experience for the majority of us! So far this season, we have won 2x First Place trophies, the University National Jazz Champions Award (for the second year running), AND we received Grand Champions University Dance for the highest dance score of the competition.
- We will be attending the European Dance Championships in Prague
- We all love to dance, and represent our University at competitions
- Your impact as a donor, will help us secure flights and accommodation to get to Prague.
- Your impact as a donor, will help us represent Bath Spa and England at the European Championships!
Where will the money go?
- Breakdown of costs:
- Accommodation (2 nights): £700
- Flights: £200 each (£3,600)
- We have some fab rewards to thank everyone who donates, whatever the amount you might give. Check them out.
Images and video
Find us here
- Twitter: @Bathspacheer
- Instagram: @Bathspacheer
- Snapchat: @Bathsparapids
- Facebook: Bath Spa Cheer and Dance Teams
- Youtube: Bath Spa Cheer
Help us succeed!
- You don't need to give money to help us succeed! Please share this project with anyone you think would support us – on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, by email, telephone, in a chat over the fence or on your blog.
- In fact, share it with everyone you know as we think it's a great idea, and the more people who know about it, the more likely we are to make this work out brilliantly.
- And we know we said you don't need to give money to help us, but we'd love it if you did! Please sponsor us and help make this happen.