A short summary of our project
A parody perfume advert following a young lady who is lost in herself, however this all changes as she discovers Diner de Roti, a roast dinner perfume. Suddenly she finds herself in a picturesque field dousing herself in all the best components of a roast dinner and her life is complete.
We aim to highlight the nonsensical nature of perfume adverts, and the stereotypical means of having to advertise a smell without being able to use the scent itself.
Who are We?
My name is Tabi and I am the producer of this student project. Our primary team is made up of four second-year students at Bath Spa University - Jemma is our director, Jodie is our editor and Fran is our cinematographer.
We've been assigned a project to make a 90 second film. As with all other university projects, this is a zero budget film, however we have intentions to potentially enter our film into Depict Film Festival in Bristol, and so any sort of budget would help us out in this project.
Where will the money go?
- Costumes £40
- Props: roast dinner, perfume bottle £30
- Paying cast £20
- We have some fun rewards available for our donors, including a credit at the end of the film. Please check them out!
Help us succeed!
- We need as many people as possible to be talking about and sharing our project. Everywhere you can think of! The further is can go the better!
- Please share this project with anyone you think would support us – on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, by email, telephone, in a chat over the fence or on your blog.
- In fact, share it with everyone you know as it would be hugely appreciated!!, and the more people who know about it, the more money we can get to make our project even better!! We would like to thank you in advance for even considering to make a donation!!
- From Tabi, Jemma, Jodie and Fran!!